Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Massachusetts. Prayer.

Elisha and I just got home from 5 days on the North Shore of Massachusetts.
We visited my good friends Dawn and Lisa. The coast is just beautiful, the trees blazing with color, and the company was wonderful! I thought I'd share a few of my pictures...


Massachsetts is a simply pleasant state. I was very impressed.



We went into Boston on our last day there. Such a beautiful city. These pictures are from the Boston Public Garden.



It was a great time, but I am so happy to be back with my hubby :). Longest time we've been apart since we've been married!

***********************

Next, I am going to beg all of you reading this who are praying people to pray for my best friend.

Pray for restoration in her marriage. Pray for strength and peace. And most of all, pray for protection from the evil one in every area of life. Pray for renewal.

We are begging God to move.
Period.

No comments: